Osher Lifelong Learning Institute

The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) at Temple University is a lifelong learning academy where people 50 years and older attend classes and pursue the joy of learning without the traditional academic requirements of tests and grades. All classes are held during the day in Center City Philadelphia. OLLI celebrates and enriches aging, by creating a vibrant educational community, where people 50 years and over learn, teach, and discover together.

OLLI at Temple is unique among educational programs in that 60 percent of its courses are “walk-in.” You do not have to inform the program that you plan to attend a walk-in course, nor do you have to stick with it for the entire semester. The remaining 40 percent of our courses require registration in which regular attendance is expected.

Learn more and join OLLI for the 2018-2019 school year

Mailing address:
Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at Temple University
1515 Market Street, Suite 525
Philadelphia, PA  19102

Telephone: 215-204-1505